[Gdal-dev] Next Generation SWIG - Ruby

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Mon Jul 18 22:17:07 EDT 2005

Charles,

Has nobody contacted you yet?  I just recently touched up the NG python
bindings and they are mostly working -- I have one unexplained test case.

Pull gdal from cvs and you will find the ng bindings in pymod/ng.  There
is a very rudimentary readme describing the different typemaps used.
But the most effective way would be to start with the typemaps_python.i
file and cut out all the python junk and replace with ruby junk.

Good luck and please report if you need help or have any success.

Kevin Ruland