[Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr -f PostgreSQL for win32

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Thu Mar 24 14:05:03 EST 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 09:48:18AM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks have had some success with the free Microsoft compiler as well
> as the OpenWATCOM compiler and a few others.  But they are all likely
> to give you quite a bit of heartache.

I think the only problem with the free Visual C++ compiler is an absence
of nmake utility. But nmake from Watcom should work with Visual C++ more
or less good. Another option is a MinGW, but building under MinGW may be
broken sometimes...

Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5970603  ICQ# 26871517