[Gdal-dev] FWtools and ogrinfo

jluis at ualg.pt jluis at ualg.pt
Tue Mar 29 10:06:08 EST 2005

Hi,

1. I installed the FWTools 0.96 (windows) but I get an error
saying
"procedure entry point ?Seel2CNCSJPCIOStream@@.... could not
be located in NCSEcw.dll"

2. I tried to read vmap0 with ogrinfo but I get an error with
"Unable to open datasource ..."
However, I compiled gdal with the OGDI driver (it appears reported)
If I do the same in the FWTools shell window it works. So I guess
the problem must be related with the compiling options of OGDI. I used this

TARGET = win32
OGDIDIR =	D:\programas\ogdi-3.1.4
OGDIVER =	31
OGDILIB =	$(OGDIDIR)\lib\$(TARGET)\ogdi$(OGDIVER).lib \
		$(OGDIDIR)\lib\$(TARGET)\zlib_ogdi$(OGDIVER).lib

Is there anything else that must be added?

BTW, I had to define the TARGET variable because it did not exist.

Thanks

Joaquim Luis