[Gdal-dev] gdal and mac

James E.Hopper james.e.hopper at saic.com
Mon May 9 08:46:21 EDT 2005

Hi,

thanks for the answers.  i build gdal with python it fails to build
so i turned it off.  i know you have a mac now, can you tell me how
you get it to build with python??

my xcode project for building gdal is pretty nice.  and i like
frameworks a lot better than libraries.  they package both the
library and the header files in a single bundle that you can drag and
drop into your installation.

i want to create a mac installer when i get it working so i will go
back to 1.2.6.  when i get that done do you have room to add it onto
the website?

best jim