[Gdal-dev] Option to write ulxmap, ulymap, xdim, ydim to Ehdr format?

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:24:47 EDT 2005

On 5/9/05, Brent Fraser <bfraser at geoanalytic.com> wrote:
> Frank,
>
>   Is there a command line option to have gdal_translate write ulxmap,
> ulymap, xdim, ydim to the .hdr file of the Ehdr format?

Brent,

The gdal_translate command has a -a_ullr switch for setting
the corners.  That is only in recent versions of GDAL.  Is that
what you want?

Hmm, on review, it seems the EHdr writer never writes out
geolocation information.  I guess that is the problem you are
running into? This is due to a very incomplete EHdr driver
implementation.  You could submit an enhancement request,
but unless it is a pressing need I am unlikely to implement it
in the near term.