[Gdal-dev] ecw compression on linux

Lionel Bargeot l.bargeot at educagri.fr
Wed May 11 09:06:11 EDT 2005

I confirm to myself. For gdal_translate, it was a stupid mistake. We
obtain nice 8 bit ecw compressed image.
It works with specifying ecw outputformat for a WMS but we have poor
color output image. It seems like a greyscaled image. We tryed different
options, (IMAGEMODE particularly) but no improvement of the color.
Perhap's it's more a mapserver question and I will ask on another list.

Lionel