[Gdal-dev] types common to raster/vector

Ray Gardener rayg at daylongraphics.com
Tue Nov 1 00:00:11 EST 2005

> I don't think that a distinct namespace would really help
> anyone very much though, unless I am missing something.

It's more or less semantic, although namespaces are a logical means to
uniquely group related types, and if one had a module using mostly those
types, it could do a "using namespace... " directive and then not have
to say the namespace every time, which would give a little more
readability. I figure if one goes and refactors those routines into a
third area, may as well be in for the pound after the penny.

Ray