[Gdal-dev] Google Earth

Chapman, Martin MChapman at sanz.com
Wed Nov 9 12:20:55 EST 2005

Norman,

I installed the application and looked at what dll's they put in their
install directory.  I can tell you that they are using gdal12, proj,
opengl, the opengl utiltity toolkit, qt, alchemy, xerces, opengl math
library, Microsoft win32 api, posix threads, and the windows media
library.  Those are the dll's that I could identify easily.  There
really wasn't too much more than that though.

Best regards,

Martin