[Gdal-dev] RE: Reading JPEG2000 JPC and J2K

Norman Barker nbarker at rsinc.com
Fri Nov 11 10:14:55 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: gdal-dev-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:gdal-dev-bounces at lists.maptools.org]On Behalf Of Peng Gao
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 2:48 PM
To: gdal-dev at lists.maptools.org
Subject: [Gdal-dev] RE: Reading JPEG2000 JPC and J2K

I read the doc on JP2KAK driver again, and it should support JPC. The
problem could be the image I have. Attached is a problem jpc image.

Gao, Peng

Hi,

I have just tried this with gdalinfo and got

Driver: JP2KAK/JPEG-2000 (based on Kakadu)
Size is 70, 46
Coordinate System is `'
Corner Coordinates:
Upper Left  (    0.0,    0.0)
Lower Left  (    0.0,   46.0)
Upper Right (   70.0,    0.0)
Lower Right (   70.0,   46.0)
Center      (   35.0,   23.0)
Band 1 Block=70x46 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Red
Band 2 Block=70x46 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Green
Band 3 Block=70x46 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Blue

try

gdalinfo --formats

and see if you have got a JPEG2000 driver.

The image is a rose.

Norman