[Gdal-dev] vector ilwis driver

Wim Koolhoven koolhoven at itc.nl
Mon Nov 14 09:54:30 EST 2005

Vladimir,

Best way to go at the moment is probably to use the ILWIS export to shapefile. GDAL does support shapefiles.
When need is large enough we may implement a GDAL driver for ILWIS point, segment and/or polygon maps. At the moment such plans do not exist.
For more information about ILWIS look at our website: www.itc.nl/ilwis

regards,

Wim Koolhoven