[Gdal-dev] (no subject)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Nov 14 10:07:15 EST 2005

On 11/12/05, Ing.Peter Misovic <peter.misovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> I downloaded last cvs version of GDAL and I have following problem
> during make install step :
>
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/home/misovic/download/gis/gdal-cvs-2005.11.11/swig'
> for dir in php ; do (cd $dir; make install ); done
> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/misovic/download/gis/gdal-cvs-2005.11.11/swig/php'
> swig -Wall -I../include -I../include/php -I../.. -c++ -php -o
> gdal_wrap.cpp gdal.i

Peter,

I don't think the PHP swig wrappers are supportted yet.  Unless
you are interested into fleshing them out you might be best
avoiding them.

It would also be helpful to put something like "PHP SWIG Build Problem"
in your subject line so that folks involved in the swig work would know to
pay attention.