[Gdal-dev] compiling gdal with ECW capabilities

Vladimir Guzmán bigfoot at main-task.com
Thu Nov 24 12:59:01 EST 2005

fx:
I had some problems compiling gdal under amd64 too.
The way I 'fixed' it was manually editing the configure file, and
looking for the line which was causing the problem.
Next, almost always, the trick was to change the references to
/usr/local/lib or /usr/lib to /usr/local/lib64 or /usr/lib64.

Hope that helps,

Vladimir Ilich Guzmán R.
http://maintask.com