[Gdal-dev] GDAL changes affecting GRASS?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Nov 30 16:46:10 EST 2005

I got a bare GDAL built - I eventually got down to just the basic
graphics libraries up thru geotiff (gif, jpeg, png, tiff, geotiff).
But after failures down to this level, I rebuilt GRASS, then it
worked.  Odd.

So, went too far.  Now the tedious task of incrementally adding to
GDAL and rebuilding GRASS each time to find the culprit.  Joy ^_^

On Nov 29, 2005, at 7:25 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Other things that changed around the same time (I didn't notice it
> until later, so I can't be absolutely sure when it went wrong):
>
> - switched from JasPer to UUID JasPer
>
> - Largefile support (that's when I started using GDAL CVS - end of
> July.  Unfortunately I didin't keep a snapshot of that source to
> test it now)
>
> - Xerces added
>
> - HDF5 added
>
> - GEOS updated
>

> I can do some more testing - leave those and others out, barebones
> GDAL (I considered that today).  I'll see what happens.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in
a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy