[Gdal-dev] Re: GDAL 1.3.1 Alpha 2 Released

Charlie Savage cfis at interserv.com
Sun Oct 2 14:39:36 EDT 2005

I just meant having all the tests in one place, i.e., gdalautotest.  For
Ruby, I just created a Ruby directory and then ported some of the Python
tests to Ruby.  But I think you should write the tests that are most
appropriate for the language.

I tend to agree with you that I'd like the tests in the GDAL CVS project
(makes them more obvious), but I think that a matter of debate
(integrated tests or separate tests) without a clearly better answer.

Charlie