[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp target to eqc

Jianing Chen jchenwiz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 00:06:36 EDT 2005

Dear Masters,

I posted an early message on this. Due to the size of
the attached files were over the limit, the email
ended up in the list admin's que for approval. Here I
am sending you the urgent request again. When I use
gdalwarp to reproject my image to eqc using lat_ts=37.
The image is moved up about 120 some pixels. So the
bottom area become black. The command line I used
is:gdalwarp.exe -t_srs "+proj=eqc +lat_ts=37.0
+lon_0=0.0 +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 "  -co
"INTERLEAVE=PIXEL" -rb f:\testp.tif
f:\output\testeqc.tif

Please help. This thing has been haunting me for the
last few days.

JC

http://mail.yahoo.com