[Gdal-dev] Blue Marble TFW files

Sean Forde sforde at lizardtech.com
Fri Oct 7 18:19:42 EDT 2005

Clay, I am not sure if you found these. Here are two links that may be useful:

    http://osgcvs.no-ip.com/osgarchiver/archives/August2005/0074.html
    http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2004-October/004362.html

The first link has files that may be used with geotifcp to turn the bluemarble tiffs into geotiffs. The second link has more info.

    -Sean

Sean Forde
Geospatial Engineering Manager
LizardTech, a Celartem Company