[Gdal-dev] postgis driver: double entries for views

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Thu Oct 13 11:13:41 EDT 2005

Hi Frank,

this query returns the right results so I am assuming the issue will be fixed in a more recent GDAL/OGR.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

On 10/13/05, Bart van den Eijnden <BEN at syncera-itsolutions.nl> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> using FWTools 0.9.9 and ogrinfo on my PostGIS database I get the following output:

Bart,

There have been some changes in the PostGIS driver since FWTools
0.9.9 so you might want to try the latest.  Currently the PostGIS driver
issues the following query to get alist of layers.

SELECT c.relname FROM pg_class c, geometry_columns g
    WHERE (c.relkind in ('r','v') AND c.relname !~ '^pg'
    AND c.relname::TEXT = g.f_table_name::TEXT)

Could you try this in your postgres instance and see what the result
is.