[Gdal-dev] MrSID ESDK 5.x

Chapman, Martin MChapman at sanz.com
Thu Oct 13 20:54:58 EDT 2005

Frank,

It compiled fine, but there was one error in nmake.opt file.  On the
last line of the mrsid esdk options:

Incorrect:
MRSID_LIB =	$(MRSID_DIR)\lib\Release_md\lti_esdk_dll.lib
$(MRSID_LIB)-

The - at the end of the line was giving the compiler errors.  I removed
it and then it compiled.  I hope that - wasn't needed.

Correct:
MRSID_LIB =	$(MRSID_DIR)\lib\Release_md\lti_esdk_dll.lib
$(MRSID_LIB)

Thanks for your help,
Martin