[Gdal-dev] Re: Very odd problem SWIG & PERL

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Sun Oct 23 13:45:35 EDT 2005

Ari,

The best practice so far is to 'use strict' and use 'my'.  Also, this
appears to really be a swig bug and is very similar to this one:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1325221&group_id=1645&atid=101645

Even though this particular bugzilla was closed as invalid, I'm still
trying to get a perl wizard there to look into it.

Kevin