[Gdal-dev] gdal-grass plugin

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Oct 25 15:46:13 EDT 2005

You mean:

http://www.gdal.org/dl/gdal-grass-1.3.1.1.tar.gz

Yeah, that did it.

thanks

On Oct 25, 2005, at 2:12 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> On 10/25/05, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
>

>> I finally got around to trying this.  I had to add '-
>> lgrass_dbmibase -
>> lgrass_dbmiclient' to LIBS so it could find the _db_* symbols.
>> Otherwise, works great.  Much simpler than the old way (and I've been
>> having troubles with the old way recently on an older system).
>>

> William,
>
> I have added the dbmi dependency and re-uploaded as;
>
>   http://www.gdal.org/dl/grass-gdal-1.3.1.1.tar.gz
>
> Let me know if this works ok "out of the box" for you.
>
> Best regards,

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy