[Gdal-dev] seamlessly joining USGS quadrangle tiffs

Frank Glandorf frank.glandorf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:52:50 EDT 2005

Thanks for the info about the missing .dll files. At risk of violating
someone's copyright, I added them to the zip file containing the
executables. I'll confess that beyond cygwin and mktools I know little
about Windows programming.  I thought that using the -Bstatic link
option would free the programs from shared object dependency but
obviously not.

The source files should be the first couple links off, the following
page. If not let me know.

http://members.iglou.com/glandorf/aetools/

The lack of support for scales 100k and 250k is just personal bias. I
don't use them. It shouldn't be difficult to add support either by
adding command line options or some hueristic which guesses the scale.

-Frank