[Gdal-dev] mingw build, MSVCR71.DLL problem

Pete Nagy Peter.Nagy at vexcel.com
Thu Sep 22 15:46:00 EDT 2005

Hi Frank ->

  It may be that python 2.4.x had something to do with it; I've seen
postings of similar problems with other packages.  Thanks.

-> Pete

Pete Nagy                                        tel: (303) 583-0248
Vexcel Corporation                               fax: (303) 583-0246
http://www.vexcel.com                           home: (303) 823-2336