[Gdal-dev] SWIG and CSharp

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Mon Sep 26 10:33:41 EDT 2005

Kevin Ruland wrote:

>it works like this:
>
>If you specify argument names in the typemap, then the typemap selection
>process will match argument names in the wrapped functions.  If you
>don't specify argument names in the typemap, then they are not used in
>selection process.  Here's a simple example:
>
>%typemap(in) (int specialname) "/* Using specialname */"
>%typemap(in) (int) "/* Using general typemap */"

ok, thanks for this, then they argument names matter very much, actually
it seems that it is easy to introduce strange bugs just by rename...

then I could write all those "undef not accepted" typemaps (given that
the argument names are different), which I already though was not possible

And I thought I almost had figured swig out...

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics