[Gdal-dev] CVS

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Thu Apr 6 15:59:35 EDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam kirjoitti:

> Do either of you feel confident enough in your own swig version to
> generate
> all the bindings and commit them shortly before a release?

That's fine by me. I just would like to avoid continuously updating the
wrappers at every commit. I tested now a couple of cvs commit; make
veryclean; make generate; cvs commit cycles and there seems to be no
convergence. So for the Perl bindings make generate would be
recommended, when using the CVS version. I assume this is ok? I'm using
swig 1.3.26. It seems to me that for Perl the swig is rather stable.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics