[Gdal-dev] Question about gdal_rasterize

Guillaume HUBY ghuby at geosys.com
Thu Apr 13 03:11:25 EDT 2006

I do not think that there is only one definition of pixel inclusion in a
polygon. All depends of your purposes.
I only want the pixel fully inside the polygon without intersection, because
I don't want the biases introduced by data outside of the polygon and pixel
containg mix of data inside and outside of the polygon.
But one might want all pixels interscting with polygon.
Or those who have their center inside.
Or those who have more than 50% of their area inside the polygon.

Regards,
Guillaume.