[Gdal-dev] Vectorizing rasters

a.francos at cgsondeos.com a.francos at cgsondeos.com
Fri Apr 28 08:10:29 EDT 2006

Hi Guillaume

Thanks for your quick answer.

As a matter of fact gdal_contour works rather well sometimes, just
selecting adequately the "dummy elevations", but producing afterwards line
entities instead of polygons, as far as I know.

Certainly, I do not know how to transform closed lines into polygons by
using GDAL or related libraries.

I will inform the list If I manage to find out!

Cheers

Antonio.