[Gdal-dev] Does OGR support reading Mapinfo Workspace

taka_www at sinaman.com taka_www at sinaman.com
Wed Aug 2 08:50:01 EDT 2006

Dear All,

I wonder if I can use MapInfo workspace and tab file in MapServer, so that I can share my work with other people.

Since the map data collection and thematic mapping will first be prepared through MapInfo (due to source data already in MapInfo), I wonder if there is any tool that can help to esaily convert the workspace to MapServer map file, and allow me to publish the map content to other readers through MapServer.

Hope someone can give me some hints to go on.

Thanks,
Taka Wong

F.5/F.7¤É¾Ç¡G®û·|¤j¾Ç¥þ¤é¨î½Òµ{
http://adimages.sina.com.hk/HKBU_0606.html