[Gdal-dev] OGR functionality.

Murat BEYHAN beyhan at deprem.gov.tr
Tue Aug 22 06:17:36 EDT 2006

Dear Friends;

I'm using mandrake linux limited edition 2005.
And I'm MapServer user.
For the connect MySQL by using ogr I have tried following connection

<OGRVRTDataSource>
    <OGRVRTLayer name="aqidata">

<SrcDataSource>MYSQL:eqinfo,user=root,password=mysql_123,host=localhost,port=3306,tables=deneme</SrcDataSource>
        <SrcSQL>SELECT ID,Lat,Lon,Mag FROM deneme</SrcSQL>
        <GeometryType>wkbPoint</GeometryType>
        <GeometryField encoding="PointFromColumns" x="lat" y="lon"/>
    </OGRVRTLayer>
</OGRVRTDataSource>

And I have faced the following
[root at sakura murat]# ogrinfo /var/www/html/map/agidata.ovf
ogrinfo: symbol lookup error: ogrinfo: undefined symbol:
_Z26OGRGeneralCmdLineProcessoriPPPci
[root at sakura murat]#

How can I fix this problem.
Thank you very much...