[Gdal-dev] 140 Beta
MChapman at sanz.com
Wed Dec 6 19:13:03 EST 2006
I built the 140 beta on windows with VC++ 7 and I've got two linker
errors when linking against the gdal dll in my project (the dll built
Errors are 2 unresolved external symbols. One for
OGRFeature::GetFieldAsStringList and one for OGRGeometry::dumpReadable.
I think they are either not defined in the cpp files or they need to
exported. Let me know if you have the same problem or if you think it
is something different.
W - 303.495.6326
C - 303.898.0397
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gdal-dev