[Gdal-dev] warping a file from state plane to GD using gdal 1.3.2

Derrick Hoffman dhoffman at prologic-inc.com
Mon Dec 11 10:42:10 EST 2006

All:

I have a geo Tiff that is in state plane and I want to warp it to
geodetic.  When I perform a GDAL info on the source file, the datum is
unknown.  I can sue the same file with FW Tools and the datum does come
across and the file can be warped.  Is there any reason why the base
gdal cannot read this information from the file?

Thanks :)

Derrick Hoffman
Software Engineer
Pro Logic Inc.