[Fwd: Re: [Gdal-dev] ogrinfo output lists no features on a postgis layer created as a copy using "create table as"]

Dolf Andringa dolf.andringa at elcyion.nl
Sun Dec 17 06:11:18 EST 2006

Well, I've found out what the problem was thanks to Frank and Juergen
Fischer (via irc)...
The problem was that the schema name contains a  -. In postgres that is
not a problem when you put the schema name in double quotes. ogrinfo
places only the tablename in double quotes, not the schema name. That is
what is going wrong......
Should I commit this as a bug report?
Thanks for your help Frank!

Dolf.