[Gdal-dev] GDAL_warp output image sizes vary.... Why?

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 20 15:26:56 EST 2006

 Frank,

For the time being I am using the -ts option and defining the outpout
file size. Not the cleanest fix but will work for my next release.

If nothing jumps out at you right now, perhaps I might be able to line
up some test images in the new year for you.

Maybe around the same time we can look closer at the gdal_Translate
buggs with the GCP's.

Thanks for the response. At least I'm not missing something obvious.

Cheers

Happy holidays.