[Gdal-dev] gdal_merge.py Gtiff files with -pct losing color

Dori izzybitsie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 13:33:14 EST 2006

Frank,

the new version of FWTools downloaded today still doesn't solve this bug
reported.  I used gdal_1.4.0beta2 newly released along with gdal_merge.py to
compose using "-pct" option and the same satellite input images, but I still
get a black image.
The 2 files I am trying to compose can be found in:
http://www.mediamax.com/izzybitsie/Hosted/AS_GMSSO_00_20061122205634.tif
http://www.mediamax.com/izzybitsie/Hosted/AS_GMSNO_00_20061122205548.tif.gz

Thanks

Happy Holidays!!!!!