[Gdal-dev] ENVISAT data comes out left-right fliped

jluis jluis at ualg.pt
Thu Feb 2 16:36:33 EST 2006

> Can you provide a pointer to a dataset that demonstrates
> this, and details on how you came to the conclusion?   This
> should all be submitted in bugzilla.

Frank,
I got this file from a tutorial of Bilko
(http://www.noc.soton.ac.uk/bilko/)
Biko opens it correctly but my code that reads gdal
recognized formats into matlab shows it "fliplr"
The same happens when we use gdal_translate

gdal_translate.exe -b 5 MER_RR__1_Mediterranean.n1 lixo.tif

Its not obvious that the image is flipped because it's
a bit dark, but you can see that Italy is flipped.

ftp.ualg.pt/users/jluis/MER_RR__1_Mediterranean.zip

Joaquim