[Gdal-dev] ECW File open failed

Ken Sewell sewell at dramail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:06:05 EST 2006

Yes, "gdalinfo --formats" does list "ECW (rw)"

I went ahead and downloaded the 3.3 RC1 and tried it on my 32-bit and my
64-bit.  gdalinfo on both machines show ECW in the formats list.  ECW on
the 32-bit seems to work, same error on the 64-bit.  The examples
included with ecwsdk3.3rc1 do run on the 64-bit system.  I'm trying to
dig further.  Is there an easy way to build a debug version of gdal?  I
haven't found a config option or a makefile target to do this yet.

Ken