[Gdal-dev] Visual Studio

salah jubeh s_jubeh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 11:08:42 EST 2006

Thank you frank for replaying

 I downloaded  visual  studio solution form the net. and i was able to compile GDAL with it my  problem is compiling gdaltranslate and gdalinfo , i want to change some  code in gdal translate because the resulting ascii file missing a tag  which is nodatavalue

  i think this is a bug in the tool itself,

Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:  On 2/7/06, salah jubeh  wrote:

> I compiled GDAL using Visual Studio but i get an error with too tools "gdalinfo and gdal translate"
>
> gdalinfo error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol DALComputeRasterMinMax at 12 referenced in function _main

Salah,

Was this a build done with the nmake makefiles?    Or are
you making your own studio project file?

Best Regard

Eng. Salah Al Jubeh

MCP,MCAD,MCSD

Mobile:00306947192421