[Gdal-dev] ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.3 RC2 Win32 binary distribution now available

Tom Lynch tflynch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:20:25 EST 2006

I've added Win32 builds of the SDK DLLs to the ER Mapper website.  You
can access them at

http://www.ermapper.com/downloads/download_view.aspx?PRODUCT_VERSION_ID=289

(I hope the issues with downloading on Firefox/Safari have been fixed
- I flagged them to our webmaster when I saw the first reports a
couple of days ago.  Let me know if you're still having problems)

Amongst other things the distribution should include all the header
files required to build GDAL's ECW and JP2ECW drivers, unlike the
previous binary distribution.  I hope this will be convenient.

Please send feedback on the distribution to me or post it up on this
mailing list, or use the product beta feedback form on the ER Mapper
website.  I will be offline for a few days while I am moving house, so
in the absence of a timely response you might like to contact ER
Mapper development support instead.

Thanks,

Tom.

--