[Gdal-dev] ruby examples?

Ken-ichi kueda at nature.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 16 19:17:01 EST 2006

Ah, awesome.  I didn't know about gdalautotest, but, like you said,
plenty of goodies.  For the record and for future Ruby nubies like
myself, opening a GDAL dataset looks something like this:

require 'gdal/gdal'
dataset = Gdal::Gdal.open('filename.ext')

I haven't done much else with it yet, but I'll probably be back to
report any major problems I have.

Thanks again!

Ken-ichi Ueda
Kelly Research and Outreach Lab (http://kellylab.berkeley.edu)
University of California, Berkeley
Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
Berkeley, CA 94720
tel: 510.642.8322
fax: 510.642.1477
e-mail: kueda at nature.berkeley.edu