[Gdal-dev] Little problem in makefile.vc

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Feb 21 10:01:24 EST 2006

Frédéric Trastour wrote:
> If i comment the two lines relative to pfnCreate and pfnDelete, i get a different crash.
> It looks like a structure alignment problem or a change in the class definition...
>
> Have you any suggest which could help me to solve my problem ?

Frédéric,

It really seems like you are doing everything right.  I just don't know
what is going wrong.  I was definately able to do a few simple operations
with mrsid files at the MS4W commandline using the plugin I built using
a methodology that seems the same as yours.

It does *sound* like a version incompatibility.

Perhaps you could send me your "built" gdal 1.3.1 tree, and your dummy
plugin with a makefile, and I could try and reproduce the problem here.
If I can do that I might be able to see what is different in your approach
and mine.