[Gdal-dev] Little problem in makefile.vc

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Feb 22 08:01:35 EST 2006

Frédéric,

Doh!  Now *I* feel quite bad.  In fact it seems MS4W 1.4.0 is built using
VC 7.1 (ie. Visual Studio 2003) and that was the problem.  I tried your DLL
and one I built in your tree built with VC6 and got the same problem you did.
But then I accidentally tried it once in my VC7.1 environment and it worked.
Now I vaguely recall I must have discovered this when doing my plugin too.

Anyways, I'm really sorry for having forgotten this aspect.