[Gdal-dev] multipage geotiff

Bill Binko bill at binko.net
Wed Feb 22 15:35:27 EST 2006

Oh!  That would be:

    system("gdaladdo -r average abc.tif 2 4 8 16");
:-)

Just kidding!  Actually, I posted to mention that there is a bug in gdaladdo such that if you put enough summary levels in there that the "farthest out" overview is < 1 pixel, it will crash (at least on Linux).  So make sure you don't do something like the above on small test images.

Bill