[Gdal-dev] problem building gdal in linux fedora core 1

Fernando González Cortés discoduro2 at terra.es
Mon Jan 2 11:31:46 EST 2006

I've done it! Well, I've read the link contents and understood it, but
the only thing I've gotten is to crash my postgresql server (now it
works again). Well, I've just copied the geos sources I downloaded at
the ogr/goes directory. After that I just executed "configure" without
arguments, "make" and "make install" without any problem.

Thank you for your help Ari.

Fernando