[Gdal-dev] warping from lambert to mercator

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Jan 2 20:48:28 EST 2006

Keith -

Sounds good!  Transverse Mercator and Mercator are not exactly the same
thing <g>.  You do need to make sure you avoid the undefined cases of
latitude=+/-90 degree, but I presume your input images stop at some
reasonable distance from the poles.  Let us know if you need more help.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.