[Gdal-dev] cs2cs one liner???

Charlton Purvis cplist at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 17:09:17 EST 2006

Hi, folks:

The following command works smashingly for me:

cs2cs +init=epsg:2260 +to +proj=latlong

What are my chances of taking that command and morphing it into a javascript
function that has no real projection hooks other than whatever constants and
math functions I could throw at it?  I have been poking around the web and
have found some JS one liners, but they simply don't return the results I
need for that given epsg.  I can't seem to locate the cs2cs source on my box
-- doesn't is come w/ gdal? --, but if I were to look under the hood, would
I find that a canned function for my particular source proj and dest proj
would do the trick?

Thanks, all.

Charlton