[Gdal-dev] error while loading shared libraries: libgdal.so.l

=?gb2312?q?=C2=B3=C3=F4?= lumiousy at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jan 4 20:50:34 EST 2006

  I installed the gdal in /usr/local.
  I added the /usr/local/lib to the  /etc/ld.so.conf file.
  But I can not use it in my programe demogdal.cpp.
  I have to compile it using -L/usr/local/lib -lgdal option.
  When I run the object file, the error came up as follows:
  error while loading shared libraries: libgdal.so.l: can not open shared object file:No such file or directory.
  But there is a libgdal.so.l in my /usr/local/lib.
  How can I make it?
  Thank you very much.