[Gdal-dev] 1.3.1 on mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jan 5 10:40:21 EST 2006

Well, I did a diff with geotiff 1.2.2 and what's in the gdal source,
and there are a few new things from early 2005 in the gdal version -
added cylidrical eq area, and something to do with *false east/north-
ings*, among others.

Maybe the standalone libgeotiff is due for an updated release, so
it's in line with what's in GDAL?

I'll try grabbing the geotiff CVS and see if that helps, when I have
some time.

On Jan 3, 2006, at 1:50 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> (missed the false easting deatil ^_^)
>
> Is there anything different in the internal libtiff/geotiff that
> might account for that?
>

> On Jan 3, 2006, at 1:05 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>
>> Guys,
>>
>> I have tried reproducing this but was unsuccessful.  I tried
>> it with GDAL CVS and GDAL 1.3.1.  There is a noteworthy
>> difference between the coordinate systems (the false easting).
>>
>> I did my testing using --with-libtiff=internal.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> --

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect