[Gdal-dev] gdal-grass install problems redux

Putler, Dan Dan.Putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Sat Jan 7 19:24:20 EST 2006

OK, so editing /etc/ld.so.conf to include the library and config
locations of proj, gdal, grass, and geos, and then running ldconfig
solves the problem. It took a while to find the appropriate email
thread from this list to set me straight. Frank, you might want to
mention the potential need to do this in the HELP file of gdal-grass
to prevent posts on this topic from the the lesser informed to this
list.

Dan