[Gdal-dev] MrSID, ECW formats unusable when RasterIO is used - GDAL 1.3.1 - USER ERROR

Sergey Malgin smalgin at esri.com
Wed Jan 18 22:14:54 EST 2006

All,

MrSID problem: User error. Had older copy of DSDK in my search path.
Thanks to Martin Chapman for giving me a clue.

ECW problem: User error (bug in output georef generator)
Sorry about this. Stupid mistake.

I have no more problems. My prototype works now.
Keep up great job, guys.

PS I wonder how much faster it would be if I use AdviseRead()... I'll try it
soon enough :)

Sergey Malgin
ESRI, Inc