[Gdal-dev] build problems in ubuntu

Ken-ichi Ueda kueda at nature.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 10 15:08:36 EDT 2006

Ah, thank you!  Installing python-dev and ruby-dev took care of my
problems.  Still getting used to Ubuntu here, didn't even think to look
for additional packages containing headers.

Ken-ichi Ueda
Kelly Research and Outreach Lab (http://kellylab.berkeley.edu)
University of California, Berkeley
Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
Berkeley, CA 94720
tel: 510.642.8322
fax: 510.642.1477
e-mail: kueda at nature.berkeley.edu