[Gdal-dev] proj4/wkt --> epsg

Shoaib Burq hydromap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 23:06:09 EDT 2006

Thanks Mateusz/Frank that explains a lot.

I used gdalwarp to reproject a dataset using proj4 directives. When
looking at its WKT it appears very scant and doesn't contain AUTHORITY
attribute.

This might be a dumb question but do you know if WCS specification and
its Mapserver implementation only allow EPSG codes for the
GetCoverage() request and not Proj4?

thanks heaps
shoaib